Discover PEI Museums in July
This month you can explore PEI’s provincial museum sites for free with a Discover PEI: Heritage Pass that can be borrowed from selected branches of the Public Library Service! With your PEI library card, borrow a Heritage Pass for one week. The Heritage Pass provides free family admission to any of the seven provincial museum sites.
- Tour Beaconsfield History House – an elegant 1877 Victorian mansion.
- Learn about PEI’s fisheries history at breathtaking Basin Head.
- Immerse yourself in the activities of 1890s rural life at Orwell Corner Historic Village.
- Dive into shipbuilding history and explore Yeo House a charming country mansion at Green Park.
- Discover the journey of the Acadians of PEI at le Musée acadien.
- Travel back in time at Elmira Railway Museum.
- Visit Eptek Art & Culture Centre in Summerside to be inspired through local arts and crafts.
Passes are available at the following libraries:
- Confederation Centre Public Library
- Stratford Public Library
- Summerside Rotary Library
- Cornwall Public Library
- Montague Rotary Library
- Tyne Valley Public Library
- Souris Public Library
- Bibliothèque publique d’Abram-Village
- Bibliothèque publique Dr.-J.-Edmond-Arsenault
- Bibliothèque publique J.-Henri-Blanchard
You can view the PEI Museums photo gallery on Facebook, click here.